Monday, January 4, 2010

Please Help Me Defeat The Lava Rocks On Poptropica How Do You Beat The Lava Rocks On Poptropica (astro Knight Island)?

How do you beat the lava rocks on Poptropica (astro knight island)? - please help me defeat the lava rocks on poptropica

So, I Poptropica, Knight'm from the island, and came to the part where you go into the room and make a new ship. I was on the ice planet and the Arts / The World of forests and defeated the Phoenix and the director of the Snow Leapord, and now I am the fire upon the planet. What I do not understand how it from second to last, and Lava Lava past (lead eventually move the head and the end of the "value"). Yes, I saw billions of videos from YouTube, and they do it simply, it looks easy to make, and take no position. I have no idea. I've tried like a half an hour to fully understand this part, and Yahoo Answers is my last resort. So please, if someone knows a secret about that, I tell you. Thank you.

1 comment:

dfoofnik said...

This question was asked in various forms here, and a thousand times in the binding site, and I am sure that the people should not Poptropica one Stumper. Jumping from rock to lava and volcanic rocks, diving is always (even if you do not see where) they go to space 4. But for 5 to 6 Lava-hop, rock 6 is never less than 5!
But he must wait until the 5th and 6 low, and skips: The stones just below you.

Post a Comment