Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baby Boy Thank You Notes An Update.....My Baby Boy Is Here....!!!!?

An update.....My baby boy is here....!!!!? - baby boy thank you notes

He was on 16 Due in January, but I gave him by emergency Caesarean 15th It was a long process, 24 hours after birth in N 14 12:56 am the following day began.
He weighed £ 6.4 N was 19.5 cm long.
Hes the best thing that ever happened to me .... This is just a word of thanks to my contacts, not all my interlocutors, the answer to other questions that helped me during my pregnancy.

Now that I can not seem to change my section "Lemme Category newborns to ask. Belch U Like UR my boy ... after feeding the meter ... breastfeeding, through burping Does this mean hes not afraid to be full? Pee n poo its layers are not feeding well .... but if have the first signs of hunger ..... too early .. do not sleep on my chest first. so I'll wait until s takes his nap increases sensitivity to light ... lol ... anyway, please tell me what I can do to burp.
I have one more week for the 1st appmnt docs.

8 comments:

dmg said...

First: Congratulations! Many babies do not need to burp the babies infant formula because they suck so much air. In relation to the manufacture belching, is the change in position from lying down to be there that you can move the bubbles to the cranes. So I used to basically just that sometimes, when my child is young (he insisted I sit on my lap when he was born.) I just picked it up and turn it that it was more upright . Then repeat. Finally, it was a burp.

crazyang... said...

I had my first daughter burp 2 months, and because he was so small, it is difficult to reach. How can you still Burb sits on your lap, you should be forward and the rest of the breast, and supported his head with one hand and pats on the back with the other hand, works all the time. Congratulations on your new baby!

Logan N Alora's Mommy said...

My daughter has never been a burp if he wanted. She let out a loud burp when you're ready, LOL. Some girls are not just belching. If it does not seem to spit a lot, it's good. Make sure you talk to your doc, just to be safe.

ezza1982 said...

I found this sitting on one knee, his head if she had received as straight as possible, while tapping or rubbing their work any better than the direct air route. Congratulations for a family member!
(Ooo, I am hopefully not the child is screaming in my wake. LOL)

Jess said...

Congratulations!

My daughter is not just burp a lot. I think he could not swallow very focused on Nursing and too much air, so do not need to belch. They rarely spit. But she took on weight perfectly.

mrs mole said...

My son was burping a fantastic, my daughter did not burp at all. Try all methods and if nothing happens, do not worry if your child) received no pain in the stomach to

Elegance... said...

Congratulations.

PRETTY GREEN EYES X X said...

Rub and pat his back to burp, read the answer above. Gosh, that's scary, I am now worried! Witz

Congratulations! xx

Post a Comment