Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lease And License Agreement Misleading Lease Agreement!! I Need HELP!?

Misleading lease agreement!! I need HELP!? - lease and license agreement

Recently, we have our lease Renu, May 30, 2009, even though our contract is only July 17, 2009. I have been in contact with the leasing office says that if we would renew our contract of May, the rent increase. When I create a new contract, which states that the contract will take effect from) today (May 30, but the date of the lease in the States, July 17, 2009 to July 17, 2010. The contract is the lease Renu 30th May though. Are there any legal steps you can take from our contract partners in May? So we split into 2 weeks after the move, we move to another apartment, but his time. and we had a tenant above us, we are continuously filed complaints about noise, and it took about a year to remove him, and not the fact that reduced tire, my car keys, bowed my plate or throwing cat shit on my porch! What can I do to break the lease?

2 comments:

Landlord said...

Signed No, you have errors, the data are not misprints. It is valid until 7-17-10.

None of these other complaints have nothing to do with your lease. My landlord had no legal authority to negotiate with the police.

Wildcat said...

NO! The date is the signing of a lease is independent of the fact that the coast is authentic, if you log on. That's what this is, in fact day, but not really begin until 7/17/09. It clearly states: 7/17/09 - 7/17/10. Do not stir.

The owners are not responsible for the crime within the region and you can not break a lease.

Sorry, but you have no legal basis for breaking the lease.

Post a Comment