Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why Do I Think I Have Diabetes I Have My Fasting Averaging 93-95.Tthey Still Want To Put Me On Glyburide. Why?Getstaional Diabetes.?

I have my fasting averaging 93-95.Tthey still want to put me on glyburide. why?Getstaional diabetes.? - why do i think i have diabetes

Hello everyone,
I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, 2 weeks ago and I've never been on a diet since.I was glad that my values are approximately 1 hours after eating it comes to 128 and the speed value 92 95.But the RN said, it would, if I keep my pills in this fast value.Do meds.At think I should take what the value of already beginning to medicines for you ... I do not glibenclamide and development of hypoglycemia and complaints from my system, it is ok for far.what your comments, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment