Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Infection Bubbling In My Stomach I Have Been Having Pains In The Left Side Of My Chest.?

I have been having pains in the left side of my chest.? - infection bubbling in my stomach

The pain is in and out, like for 2 months. I went to the doctor last week, when I have a sharp pain, which lasted about 5 minutes. He had an EKG and the doc said was normal and it was probably muscle spasms. I do not think that's really what cuz I've never been and is still happening inside and outside. The pain is below the left breast, and he is very strong. I hospitilized few months before the infection in the stomach after an air bubble into a vein in the hand of IV It was not big, but noticeable, I was told to ignore it, and I have, but when the heartache began my hand disaperared and I'm paranoid, because it was caused, traveling by plane. My dodctor also said that this was not the case. But I read thingsAbout embolism of air and I do not know if I buy it. Each seek a second opinion. I am in my 20's.

4 comments:

blueman said...

The good news is that your heart is not on the left side of the chest is closer to the center, favoring the right side. It is probably a matter of muscle you have. If there is a problem with the airplane in the veins of the heart, then chances are you've had your funeral. You can try a chiropractor and see if it helps. Sometimes I have chest pain caused by her back that goes out of control, chiropractors and support!

Good luck!

sr looloo said...

Air embolisms kill and you're still alive, so I think your doctor is correct to say that it is not.
Pain in the middle of the upper body in a series of 20 + years, is often of indigestion, which seems much more probable cause. Relax and enjoy themselves, I think he feels much better. Join the leisure class. good luck ..

N0R★C4L said...

Tell him to give a mammogram or visit this site
Read "How icheck packages" and
"How often do I have my breasts?"

Undecide... said...

See another doctor. Get a second opnion.

Post a Comment