Monday, February 22, 2010

What Size Tire Is On My 2004 Ford Ranger How Much Should I Sell Stock Upgraded 18-inch Wheels From A 2004 F-150 For?

How much should I sell stock upgraded 18-inch wheels from a 2004 F-150 for? - what size tire is on my 2004 ford ranger

They sat in my garage, because the wheels have been upgraded to a larger size. I think you're the updated package works Ford wheel when you buy the car (I think the standard population was 16 "or 17")

In any case, BF Goodrich Rugged Trail T / A's on em, with only 20% of tread left, so I really tire is not much of a factor in the price. I want to sell, but I have no idea what tires for trucks, so if anyones has any idea sold, let me know. The wheels are in perfect condition with very few cuts and scratches

It is a real photo, but a Google image of the same style:
http://www.fordf150.net/photos/data/500/ ...

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment