Friday, February 12, 2010

Walnut Cutting Boards I Am Building Butcher Block Cutting Boards. Does Walnut Have A Poisonous Acid In It?

I am building butcher block cutting boards. Does walnut have a poisonous acid in it? - walnut cutting boards

I live in Iowa, and tell the people here, the mother has become an acid in it and not used for cutting boards. One can people ill. I, noted that some websites selling butcher block with a black walnut. When I asked this information by e-mail is not answered.

2 comments:

Grendle said...

Non-toxic, is something harmful. In other words, you can taste the food. The treatment of the plate of vegetable oil to the surface seal well enough. I would advise not to use a scented oil such as olive or sesame, which could affect the taste of food, too.
Cheers.

chevy said...

his "no way", but he can. must be treated w / IOL as olive oil

Post a Comment