Sunday, December 13, 2009

Celiac And Frozen Shoulder A Long List Of Medical Issues That Bother Me, Do You Know Medical?

A long list of medical issues that bother me, Do you know medical? - celiac and frozen shoulder

1) pain in the ankle and knee, cold, heat, (not disappear, I believe, arthritis () I have since I was a child)

Feeling Acid 2) in the chest at random

3) groups of purple spots on leg (looks just like purple, not white)

4), and constipation for years. Deposits are very rare and in small quantities.

5) very tired (I just found out that the mild anemia)

6) parcels of the skin in the inner thighs is much higher () just mad at his looks have a new one in the inner thighs and back of the thighs, buttocks, cheeks, below)

7) The milk allergy is possible (it seems to bite when they consume dairy products)

8) The sweat when the freeze .. constantly sweating. Sweat, when I sit at a comfortable temperature. (Forearm) Very sure that the sweat glands, which is more secure assets. (So since I can remember)

Itching all over, and for almost 2 months, when the skin is the skin of wine and purple dotted. The rejection of dairy products like milk and half and HALf coffee in my itching has remained more or less bad. Constipation is an ongoing problem year in and out. Fatigue is a little too long. The winter and ankle and knee pain, of course, a great deal.

My doctor was not very helpful with everything I said. It will be a time to reiterate that this is to make something that is not true.

Celiac disease has many symptoms that they have, but without result. Purple and arthritis is one last thing I think I have. And I have been medically diagnosed with mild anemia, a few days before.

Anyone have any ideas? Trying to get an appointment Monday, but in the meantime, what is your opinion?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment